Friday, July 25, 2008

New Surgery, New House, New Babies

Surgery went as we expected and I was thankfully in and out of the hospital on the same day. They did gash me a little more than I anticipated, but hey, that's what they do. I'll start physical therapy Monday and with some time and effort, I'll hopefully be able to give the thumbs up sign in a year. Awesome! For now it simply feels like my wrist was slammed in the front door to the Gentleman's Club. Get yer head out of the gutter, fellas. I'm talking about G's to Gents. (Pretty Ricky got robbed)

We've moved to another house that we're going to renovate in the next month, at which point we'll start the nesting process for the amigos (yes, twins). Ashley's due date is February 19, but the docs are estimating everything will go down mid January. Two more stubborn Capricorns in the house for Ashley to handle. For all you gracious people who like buying gender appropriate baby clothing gifts, we apologize. It's going to be a surprise.



As usual, life is wonderfully exciting. That quote "Life comes at you fast" is a serious understatement.

P.S. My next chest scan is August 7th, which happens to be my mother's birthday.

6 Comments:

At 7/25/2008 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C.P.,
Congrats on the twins!!! I loved spending time with Fleming and Ashley last weekend, and based on your wife's diet, I think its boys for you. I can't wait to meet all of these new babies. I pray you have a quick recovery. Love, Karen Smith

 
At 7/26/2008 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Great to see the two WFS studs together in a photo ....especially with Clark's Moubray!

 
At 7/27/2008 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited for you all and we will continue to keep you and yours in our thoughts/prayers!
Love,
The Cambrons

 
At 7/28/2008 11:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

CP,
Congratulations on the twins! Good work. I am so happy for you and the entire family. This gives us yet another reason to keep you in our thoughts and we will look forward to updates and news. I think it is great your going to be surprised by the sex of the twins and we will shop accordingly. Come see us in Atlanta. Best to all.

Lovett

 
At 7/28/2008 6:44 PM, Blogger CP Harris said...

thinking about bring the kids to Freaknik '09

 
At 7/29/2008 10:05 AM, Blogger Caroline said...

TWINS?!?! That is wonderful!! So happy for you both and would love to celebrate next time you're in the big city. Ashley - let me know if you need me to cover fashion week for you next February :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home