Friday, July 14, 2006

Just checking in.

Nothing new to report this week. I have an appointment with the doctor whose going to be handling the chemo on Monday. Chemo patients under 35 are treated in the Pediatric Oncology Clinic, so the visit could be a little intense for everyone. Regardless, it almost feels strange not going through any type of treatment currently. Participating in the different processes of fighting creates a very proactive feeling. In light of that, I've got a few non-conventional treatment methods up my sleeve that I've been at since the beginning. I'll keep working on those while I'm on deck at Duke. Maybe one day I'll write about the alternative non-conventional journey I'm taking. Don't start harassing me to share my west coast herbal remedies. I don't have any...yet.

Chemo will begin most likely the end of August.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll update everyone ASAP.

Thanks.

5 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are only two reasons someone should be up at 5:37 AM. Either you haven't been to bed or you were up making biscuits for bojangles. Either is acceptable. Thanks for the updates. Glad to hear all of the good news. PS. I saw a sweet Gold / Black Trans AM that Tau LLC needs to acquire. This is the year. Tito.

 
At 7/14/2006 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to get your updates and know you're well.
Love,
Reid

 
At 7/14/2006 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the update. hope you guys have a good weekend. -neely

 
At 7/17/2006 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CP,
Just heard the news and appreciate the blog and updates. Glad to hear things are going well. Is the "Neely" who keeps writing in, "Beep, Beep"?

 
At 7/17/2006 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That message was from Eric Miller

 

Post a Comment

<< Home