Monday, October 09, 2006

All good in the hood.

Well other than Wake blowing the game Saturday, I have nothing but good news to report. I'm still feeling better.



I think it's probably time for the arm to go mainstream, so I hope everyone can handle the picture. Trust me, it is 100 times better than the original, aka "Arm Stapled Bologna."



All of my counts have come back to comfortable levels. This is a relief. For a while I thought I was going to have to reenact the wet and wild dance scene from Flashdance but with Purell hand sanitizer in the bucket. Anybody follow that? Speaking of Purell, I use a ton of that stuff. Purell seems like it has become a part of my life. I love Purell. Any day now Purell should be calling with an offer to sponsor the remainder of my treatment. All I have to do is wear a Purell logo on my head and install Spiderman Purell applicators on my wrists to rid the world of evil germs. Purell, Purell, Purell......

Aside from using alot of Purell, life has gone back to normal, at least for one week. The bittersweet "golden week" will be followed with the third treatment. By the end of next week, it will be three to go.



Here we are at Nate and Kristin's daughter's Christening Afterparty. Note that my standing out in pictures has gone to an all new level. 6'4" and shiny bald head...man do I blend in with my buddies.


Watts tried to fake me out with a hunger strike, but I caught her last night after I woke up to a strange crunching sound and found her sneaking a bowl of Crispix, skimming through the Arts and Leisure section of the NY Times. I'm still going to take her to the farm tomorrow. She disagrees. Online gaming champs have nothing on real athletes, like Watts.

Thanks for the continued support and use of my blog as a motivator in corporate financial work groups.

5 Comments:

At 10/10/2006 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you still have more hair than I do.
wall

 
At 10/10/2006 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great seeing y'all this weekend. I wished I had some Purell after leaving Fox and Hound. Take care. Tito

 
At 10/10/2006 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C.P.,
I still think you look fantastic, bald and all. I certainly enjoyed visiting with you in Raleigh. I'm looking forward to more visits in the future. I'm with you in the football grief. Oklahoma lost to Texas and our Dallas weekend is always fun but certainly more so with a W. That way at every venue you don't have the hook-em horn sign in your face. I'm still praying for you and everyone in your family. See ya
Karen Davidson Smith

p.s. Tell Ashley I love my new jacket.

 
At 10/13/2006 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CP,
Your looking good my man, glade to see the bologna arm is healing up well. Sounds like things are headed in the right direction. Hopefully we will get a chance to see you this fall and catch up. I am with you on the Purell addiction, I use it about 10 times a day, than again I work with crack heads and hookers a lot. KEEP IT UP, WE ARE ALL WITH YOU
Lovett

 
At 10/13/2006 3:44 PM, Blogger CP Harris said...

Give some to that dude who gave us a ride back from Tunica. Make that a lifetime supply.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home