Thursday, August 23, 2007

Nothing yet.

Although getting good news from the pathogists would be more unlikely than Wake Forest's football season last year, we're still waiting for the results. Both my thorasic surgeon and regular oncologyst know I'm eager for the findings. I'll post them as soon as I hear something.

As far as healing from this last surgery, I'm doing great. There is a little tenderness in my side which is to be expected for another week or so, but the pain has subsided enough to come off the pain medicine they perscribed for this surgery. Getting off the others might have a closer resemblance to a bad scene for Trainspotting. Regardless, after sleeping a few days in a chair and rearranging the living room slightly to accomodate my television addiction, hopefully, the worst has past. I would say that I'm pretty much back to my normal. It's a good thing that I'm a fast healer in case Dad tries to avenge his Labor Day weekend broken rib from years back. Way back...like 6 years ago.

CP

7 Comments:

At 8/23/2007 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are healing fast and we look forward to hearing good news from the results!
Hesta

 
At 8/23/2007 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man! Still thinking about you and keeping you and Ashley both in our prayers. Thanks to Al Gore's wonderful invention, the internet, and Carepages, all the great people that have been praying for us are now praying for you guys too...the word is out!
By the way, can you believe Brett still hasn't kicked out Lacy!?!

Bryan & Ashley Smitherman

 
At 8/24/2007 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Master P (Peebles)

Here's to you and your crew having a great weekend. Love and prayers.

DC (Davis Clan)

 
At 8/24/2007 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the good news on healing. Rooting for you Harris/Verms....
Big Love and hugs,
Alice and Chad

 
At 8/24/2007 1:24 PM, Blogger Hutch said...

Here's to CP making it to the Orange Bowl!!

We're praying hard and keeping everything crossed, ... fingers, toes, hairs, ... even crossing the streams!!

I Nub Nu All!

 
At 8/26/2007 11:23 PM, Blogger CP Harris said...

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS

 
At 8/27/2007 3:42 PM, Blogger Hutch said...

Nice Pull.

... I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home