Saturday, September 09, 2006

Feeling like a million bucks!!!



I'm home. It was a long week. I gained 15lbs from the continuous fluids they put in me. We figured I got 10 or more liters a day for 4 days. I think that's enough liquid to fill all those forties Snoop stacked in the fridge in that "Dre Day' video from high school. With a couple of days of rest and some extra strength Midal, I should be back to normal. Ashley wins another award for being so amazing, including giving me a shot this afternoon while I argued with her the right way to stick me. To answer your queston...yes, I've booted, several times.

Feel free to stop by the house unless you're sick and you don't mind watching me sleep, or the sight of a bearded 30 year old in PJ's being waited on like a 5 year old doesn't scare you. The doctors encourage getting back into your routine as soon as you are on your feet, which includes being around people. So with a careful eye on some test reults, watching my health, and a little OCD handwashing, time spent between treatments should be fairly "normal." When is the Godcouncil/football weekend again?

On a serous note. All food is truly appreciated. Just please be aware that we're eating healthy,staying away from red and fatty meats and sweets and foods high in fat (excess cheese, mayo, et). Thank you so much.

One down...five to go. PIECE OF CAKE (sugar free cake)

6 Comments:

At 9/10/2006 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are home and feeling okay Clyde! Kirk and I are coming by Tuesday night to bring you guys some dinner, so will look forward to seeing you then.
-Hesta

 
At 9/10/2006 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're home and snapping back from this one. Sounds like you handled it all very well. It's great to keep all your friends posted on Clark's site. Please try to put up a better photo tomorrow..Yipes!
We continue to hold you in our prayers, and if I can help with anything, at the farm or otherwise, just let me know...Godspeed, George

 
At 9/10/2006 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are doing OK, Clyde! We are thinking about you and Ashley constantly and so glad to have the blog to check on. You are so brave and your spirit is incredible...
Lots of love and prayers from the Murrays -
Cary, Daniel, Ben and Grayton

 
At 9/11/2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well, well...I have to hear from Melon Head in Fl(soavecito) that you've got the skin of Wilford Brimley. I'm really here looking for directions to your crib.
has anyone brought Jimmy Swaggart to come and pray for you yet...though if I recall you used to pray to a more....shall I say pious god.
The past two weeks have been a bit hectic, I just shipped my beautiful Spanish gf off to grad school at Ohio U. I won't see her until thanksgiving. but I was thinking about taking a kick-ass pic like you and Ash sent me that Christmas...so I'll need an Authentic Turkey(of course with a leash)preferably from the Louisburg Estate....


Art show I'm there...
PS: No roofing and priming tobacco in your spare time either....

Peace

Bigs "aka" bigallen, bigsexy, bigal,

Sean

 
At 9/11/2006 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We didn't expect you to be anything but up beat and graciously accecpting of all that comes your way. You and Ash are real troopers. Hope to get by to see you. Margaret

 
At 9/12/2006 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sewing a snakeskin toboggan for you. It'll keep you warm in September.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home