Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Although scary and a little inconvenient to say the least, I feel like I have alot to be thankful for this year. Treatments have gone well, the cancer hasn't spread (knock on wood), and I have received unimaginable support and love from all my friends and family.

I really am thankful for that.

My gift to you is www.tikibartv.com. Enjoy the silly antics of Dr. Tiki, Lala, Johnny Johnny, and assorted guests. Yes, it is stupid. Yes, I like cheap, tasteless, mindless entertainment. Yes, I am a nerd...the almost entirely hairless variety. Knock back two or three episodes when you have some time to kill. Addiction could be inevitable.

Have a great Thanksgiving. I start the 5th treatment Tuesday, then after a month off and Christmas, I finish.

CP

6 Comments:

At 11/22/2006 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clyde-
I am thankful for you and your continued progression through this illness. I am thankful for the inspiration you and Ashley provide to us all. Gobble, Gobble and Go Deacs!
Love, Margaret Blair

 
At 11/24/2006 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CP..Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family! There's so much to be thankful for, but both you and I are surely thankful for the miracles of modern medicine this Thanksgiving. Glad you're doing well and here's looking forward to a great 2007 when we both will be 100% again!
Godspeed, George

 
At 11/26/2006 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C.P.,
I hope you had a splendid Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful visit with Fleming and Kirk. I think they enjoyed a little Western Oklahoma flavor. I continue to pray for you as do my friends, family and church. I hope you are feeling good today.
Seeeee Ya,
Karen Davidson Smith

 
At 11/27/2006 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bud... I hope you and Ashley had a great Thanksgiving. We've been thinking about you a lot. You'll be in there in spirit this weekend in Jacksonville.

Much Love,
Carter
&
Mer

 
At 11/30/2006 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on, Tiki Bar! Clyde, you are the only person (other than Justin) I have ever heard of who knows and loves Tiki Bar TV! (It is our lifesaver on planes on the iPod when we are bored.) I am so glad to hear that your treatments are proceeding positively. Justin and I think of you and Ashley often. Best Wishes for continued healthy progress!

Love,
Ginny

 
At 12/10/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger CP Harris said...

You know what they say about great minds...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home