Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pretty Smooth Sailing

I'm trying a new anti-nausea medication this time that really seems to be working. I wake up feeling relatively good. Could be the drug, could be the cocktail of the 7 other things I'm taking as well. I know one or two get you a little fluffed.

The chemo treatments are a bit more intense during the actual treatment and right after. Having the next day in the hospital not be so bad is a serious plus. I hope that rough second day back when I get home has decided to get on the bus as well. One more treatment tonite then I'm homefree for another two weeks.

As far was what's left ...aside from the occational scan

Nov. 28
Dec. 26

Thanks for your love and support, and for the Deacs football season.

My nurses got a kick out of the blog this afternoon. They wanted me to post this picture of a bulletin board in the hall. You might notice the big kid.

5 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some kids never grow up, CP.

Hang tough,
Tennille

 
At 11/09/2006 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

clyde--
i think about you and ashley every time I pass your house on the way to play with grands: you, for what you are going through, and ashley for what she is going through!You are beautiful without hair. The Michael Jordan look agrees with you. You can tell the kid in the wheelchair that although your chemo is the wimpy kind, you are prettier. hang in there. We love you.
Hannah Poteat

 
At 11/10/2006 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning CP! Glad you have a couple of weeks freedom before the NEXT TO LAST treatment. What a trooper you've been. Hope you get to spend a little time at the farm with your crossbow ready!
The docs have let me climb steps up to my computer, so I can monitor the Chronicles again. Keep the good news coming...George

 
At 11/10/2006 3:28 PM, Blogger CP Harris said...

Back to you, George. Thanks for your thoughts. Ours have been with you as well.

 
At 11/13/2006 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The big kids are always the most fun.

Thinking about you & Ashley

-Wilkinses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home